Paris Saclay University Scholarship France 2023 is open now. Applicants want to pursue their master’s degree from France at Paris-Saclay can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this fully funded scholarship. Paris-Saclay University is offering scholarship in almost all major academic fields. Paris-Saclay University ranked in 14th worlds’ university. The scholarship will cover travel and visa expenses. A stipend will also be given to selected candidates.
These international scholarships are free from any constraints and are designed to overcome the prevalent challenges of the globe in a feasible manner. The Paris Saclay University master’s scholarship program is aimed at investing in the development of future qualifiers.
More Detail for Paris Saclay University Scholarship France:
|Host University||Paris Saclay University|
|Scholarship Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline For Scholarship|
Benefits of Paris Saclay University Scholarship France:
- No advance payment will be given.
- Selected candidates will be awarded with €10,000 per year during their academic year duration and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- Applicants will also be awarded with €1,000 for travel and visa expenses.
Also Check Out scholarshiphive:
Latest KAUST Scholarship Program Fully Funded 2023
Eligibility Paris Saclay University France:
- Applicant’s age should be less than 30 years.
- Applicants who take a gap in their study for more than 3 years cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Students who have previously resided in France as part of a study-related mobility program (such as an exchange program or an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree) that did not result in certification.
- All international candidates can apply for this award.
- Candidates taking scholarship or funding from any other organization whose amount exceeds €650 per month cannot apply for this scholarship.
- International students who have been studying in France for less than a year and who have either recently or presently engaged in a non-certificatory training program or internship.
- International students enrolled in language courses who have been studying in France for less than a year (type FFL).
How to Apply for Paris Saclay University Scholarship France?
- Firstly, applicants should take admission in university to apply for this scholarship.
- A link to apply for admission is given below.
- After selection by admission panel, a scholarship link will be sent to the selected candidate.
- After receiving scholarship link, applicants can apply for this award.
- All eligible candidates will be selected.
- Applicants should apply before deadline.
- Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Applicants should visit the official website for more information.
- Link of official website is given below.